Gradient will Present at the 2014 Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 35th Annual Meeting
Gradient will have several presentations and contribute to a number of SETAC business meetings at the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 35th Annual Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada on November 9-13, 2014. See a list of Gradient's presentations and download posters here.
- "Characterizing Wildlife Exposure-Response Relationships Using Benchmark Dose Analysis: Exploring Effect Endpoints and Dose-Metrics" D.B. Mayfield and D.G. Skall
- “Regulatory Multi-Generational Testing: The Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program Experience.” T. Verslycke.
- “Human Health Risk Assessment of Triclosan in Land-Applied Biosolids.” T. Verslycke, D. B. Mayfield, M. Capdevielle, B. Slezak.
- “GHS Hazard Assessment of CAS Number-Specific Compounds with Variable Composition – A Comprehensive Approach.” J. Zhang, A.S. Lewis, K.R. Reid.
- “The Chemistry Scoring Index (CSI) and other Hazard Ranking Tools: Comparing Objectives and Approach.” K.R. Reid., T. Verslycke, T.S. Bowers, A.S. Lewis, J. Sanders, D. Tuck.
- "PAH-Contaminated Sediments: Remediation Challenges." J.C. Lemay, K.D. Herman, D.B. Mayfield, T. Verslycke
- “Characterizing Wildlife Exposure-Response Relationships Using Benchmark Dose Analysis: Comparing and Integrating Models.” D.G. Skall, D.B. Mayfield.
- "A Literature Review of Inorganic Arsenic in Seafood and Its Implication in Dietary Intake Analyses." G.I. Greenberg, H.N. Lynch, A.S. Lewis.