Gradient will present at the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 36th Annual Meeting
Gradient will have 11 presentations at the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 36th Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah on November 1-5, 2015.
- “A Comparison of Environmental Assessment Requirements of New Human Drugs in the U.S. and the EU.” T.D. Lunsman, T. Verslycke.
- “The Crystalline Silica Conundrum in the Classification of Products Using the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Labelling of Chemicals.” A.S. Lewis, C.B. Tuit.
- “Degradation Products as Surrogates for Hazard Assessment of Readily Degradable Substances.” T.D. Lunsman, H.C. Ritter, D.M. Pizzurro.
- “Ecotoxicity monitoring of plant-based biodiesel contaminated soil using the earthworm (Eisenia fetida).” I.A. Bamgbose, T. Anderson.
- “The Globally Harmonized System of Classification & Labeling of Chemicals (GHS): Challenges and Opportunities.” Short course on November 1 instructed by A.S. Lewis, T.A. Verslycke, J. Zhang, K.R. Reid, J.M. Kneeland.
- “GreenScreen: Looking Beyond the Benchmark.” T.A. Lewandowski, A.S. Lewis, K.R. Reid, D.G. Skall, K.S. Sullivan, T. Verslycke, J. Zhang.
- “An Iterative and Multidisciplinary Framework for Determining Read-Across Chemical Surrogates.” J.W. Rice, H.C. Ritter, J.M. Kneeland, J. Zhang, C. Butler, A.E. Noble.
- “Mercury Discharge into the Ohio River in an Evolving Regulatory Environment.” C.B. Tuit, D.E. Langseth.
- “Organic Arsenic Trends Naturally Found in Seafood.” G.I. Greenberg, I.A. Bamgbose, D.B. Mayfield.
- “Refining Ecological Soil Screening Levels Using Benchmark Dose Analysis.” D.G. Skall, D.B. Mayfield, M. Johnson.
- “The Regulatory Framework for Read-across and Surrogate Use for Hazard Assessment.” J.M. Kneeland, J.M. Cohen.