Gradient Presenting at the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 37th Annual Meeting
Gradient will have several presentations at the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) North America 37th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida, November 6-10, 2016.
- "Assessing the Effects of Endocrine-active Substances on Wildlife Populations: A Case Studies Summary." T. Verslycke
- "Building Your Toolbox: Read-across Tools for Alternatives Assessment." J. Rice, J. Cohen, T. Lewandowski
- "IC2 Level 1 Alternative Assessment for Refrigerants in Domestic Refrigerators." D. Skall, K. Reid, J. Cohen, T. Lewandowski
- "Population-Relevant Endpoints in the Evaluation of Endocrine-active Substances (EAS) for Ecotoxicological Hazard and Risk Assessment." T. Verslycke.
- "Probabilistic Ecological Risk Assessments – Are They Worth Your Time?" G. Greenberg, D. Skall
- "Screening Assessment for Unique Human Health Exposure Pathways." G. Greenberg
- "Sunscreen Safety for Kids: A Risk Assessment of a Common Preservative." J. Lemay, K. Zu, J. Zhang, J. Goodman
- "Towards Sustainable Environmental Quality: Priority Research Questions for North America."
- "TSCA Reform: New Options for Animal Testing Alternatives." J. Kneeland, A. Lewis