Gradient Presenting at World of Coal Ash Conference
Gradient will be presenting at American Coal Ash Association World of Coal Ash Conference scheduled to take place May 13-16 in St. Louis, Missouri. Presentations include:
- “CCP Beneficial Use Risk Assessment: Case Studies for Three Different Applications.” A. Bittner, A. Lewis.
- “Evaluating Climate Change Impacts on Coal Combustion Residual Surface Impoundments and Landfills.” N. Briggs, K. Herman, A. Lewis, A. Bittner.
- “Evaluating Ecological Damages Associated with Coal Ash.” T. Verslycke.
- “Regional Screening Levels for the Appendix IV Constituents without MCLs: Looking Under the Hood.” A. Lewis.
- “Risk-based Considerations for Establishing Alternative Groundwater Standards at Coal Combustion Product Sites.” A. Lewis, A. Bittner.